CBS Radio Las Vegas and PODS
The Great Garage & Antique Sale
October 21, 2017
At Silverton Casino
Tired of driving all over town going from garage sale to garage sale looking for a great deal or that rare diamond in the rough? Well, we’re to help! CBS Radio presents The Great Garage and Antique Sale on twice a year at Silverton Casino. Come shop and explore as we take over 100 neighborhood garage sales and put them all in one place for the day! Plus there will be food trucks and activities for the kids!
General admission is free after 8 .. Or, for you early birds out there, you can get in starting at 6:30 a.m. for only $5.
INDIVIDUAL BOOTH RESERVATIONS ARE SOLD OUT!
NEED A COMMERCIAL BOOTH? EMAIL OR CALL HOLMES.POOSER@CBSRADIO.COM – 702-889-5112.
Do you live in a neighborhood with an HOA that won’t let you have a garage sale? Well, we’re to help! Thousands of people attended this event and you’ll have your items sold in no time at all!
Non-Commercial (household and personal items) 17×17 spaces are available!
Limited Commercial (new and/or manufactured items) 17×17 spaces are available on a first come first serve basis!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
We are only providing the space. If you’d like to rent tables, chairs or power you can do so as an add at checkout for your booth space.
Additional Event Vendor Information
- Rain or shine event!
- Space rental is confirmed only after payment has been received. No refunds will be given.
- No food or drink sales allowed unless permission has been granted in advance by CBS Radio Stations Inc.
- Any items that remain unsold and vendors would not like to take home may be donated to St Jude’s Ranch For Children who will be on-site at the end of the event to collect the donations.
- Vendors are responsible to leave their space the same way they found it, empty! Vendors will be assessed a cleaning fee for any booth space left with trash or items.
- Vendors will receive an e-mail 3 days prior to the event with load-in instructions, layout, booth location and any applicable tax forms.