FIREWORKS DISPLAY TIMES & LOCATIONS Click to Find Locations Valley Wide 

vomiting

File of ambulance lights. (Photo Courtesy ThinkStock)

Autopsy Shows Toddler Died From Swallowing Battery

Family members and doctors knew something was wrong when 1-year-old Julian Wilson started vomiting blood, but they didn’t find out he had swallowed a small battery until after an autopsy was performed.

10/29/2013

File photo of an ambulance. (credit: Spencer Platt/Getty Images)

Police: Gunman Shoots Man, 2 Children After Vomiting On Victim’s Dog

Authorities say a Phoenix man and two children have been shot after the man got into an argument with a gunman who vomited on the victim’s pet.

07/11/2013