Friends and family are mourning the death of a Lehi toddler who was accidentally struck by a vehicle driven by a relative.
Dozens of young people attending an outdoor party in the Utah high desert were rescued early Saturday after heavy rain left them stranded in mud.
Martin MacNeill knocked out his wife with prescription drugs, then left her to die in a bathtub so he could begin a new life with his mistress.
A second detour is now available for passenger vehicles
Two people were arrested on suspicion of felony theft after police said one of them swallowed a stolen ring in an attempt to hide it.
Authorities are trying to find a burglar who broke into a Taylorsville elementary school and later abandoned his shoes and some stolen equipment while fleeing from officers.
In Taiwan, 2 men were found dead in an apartment they shared; a woman was killed in a car accident in Tulsa.
A woman who unknowingly drank iced tea laced with an industrial cleaning solution at a Utah restaurant has whispered and gotten out of bed.
67-year-old woman suffered internal burns after drinking the poisoned iced tea.
Restaurant employee accidentally put toxic chemical into iced tea dispenser.