Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid
Three additional suspects were arrested Wednesday in the Boston Marathon bombings investigation.
Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid suggested yesterday that a link between an explosion in Hawthorne, NV that killed seven Marines was caused by the sequester’s cuts into military training and maintenance.
Sen. Dean Heller of Nevada distanced himself Wednesday from fellow Republican Mitt Romney’s comments that 47 percent of Americans are dependent on the government.
The U.S. Senate may vote as early as today on a House measure extending tax cuts that are expiring at year’s end for family incomes up to 250-thousand dollars.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Unique Sunglasses For Summer Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Father's Day Gift Ideas Baseball Shots Of The Week –... CBS Radio Golf Classic
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Memorial Day Gallery Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (214)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)