Supporters of a petition calling for a business tax to fund public education have more signatures than they need.
Voters have a chance to learn more about the Clark County School District’s ballot measure.
Clark County School Board members are moving forward with a property tax hike to help renovate older campuses.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Unique Sunglasses For Summer Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Father's Day Gift Ideas Baseball Shots Of The Week –... CBS Radio Golf Classic Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Memorial Day Gallery Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Dishes
- CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and...
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (214)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)