Regional Justice Center
In what has become a regular occurence involving accused murderer and drunk driver Gary Lee Hosey, his arraignment was delayed yet again Wednesday at the Regional Justice Center.
Defense Attorneys have withdrawn from the case of a 24-year-old man accused of driving under the influence when he crashed a speeding car full of friends into a crowded bus stop, killing four people and injuring eight.
A savvy consumer alerted the Eighth Judicial District Court about a possible consumer fraud scam.
O.J. Simpson’s new attorney earned her money Friday at the Regional Justice Center.
Beating drug abuse is no small task and today at the Regional Justice Center, 5.200 graduates took center stage.
A decorated former Marine captain and longtime FBI supervisory agent is the new chief of security at the busy local and state courthouse in Las Vegas. Robert Sean Bennett starts Monday as security director for […]
Judge Kathleen E. Delaney will be taking over for Judge Jackie Glass. Delaney will preside over the specialty courts in the Eighth Judicial District and take over Glass’ caseload including drug, drunken driving and […]
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (213)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)