Southern Nevada’s housing market started 2013 in much the same way it ended 2012, with rising prices and a tight supply.
Will having a celebrity neighbor help or hurt your home’s value?
Las Vegas home prices are climbing up for the fifth straight month in the longest upward streak since 2004.
Real estate agents in Las Vegas say more single-family homes in southern Nevada were sold in January compared with the same month last year, but prices were lower.
Nearly one in four Nevadan’s who lost their homes to foreclosure admitted to “walking away” as part of a strategic default, according to a “Face of Foreclosure” report released today by the Nevada Association of […]
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Unique Sunglasses For Summer Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Father's Day Gift Ideas Baseball Shots Of The Week –... CBS Radio Golf Classic
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Memorial Day Gallery Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (214)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)