Real estate agents in Las Vegas say there were more homes sold in July compared to the year before, but that home prices continued a downward slide.
An official with the Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority says he’s not sure if higher gas prices will affect tourism in Sin City. Senior marketing director Kevin Bagger tells the “Las Vegas Sun” his […]
Local housing statistics released by the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors (GLVAR) show single-family home sales and prices increasing from October to Novemeber.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (213)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)