The state Board of Pharmacy has banned six chemicals used to make synthetic marijuana.
Two people are in custody after police busted an alleged marijuana grow house in the southwest valley.
A federal prosecutor says a 41-year-old Los Angeles man has been sentenced to 21 months in federal prison for conspiring to distribute marijuana through Las Vegas medical marijuana businesses.
A criminal case involving medical marijuana will go forward.
A ruling is expected this week in a medical marijuana case. Attorneys for a pot co-operative want the case dismissed, claiming the defendants were not growing or selling marijuana.
Attorneys for operators of a storefront marijuana dispensary are asking a second state judge in Las Vegas to declare Nevada’s medical marijuana laws too vague to enforce.
Police have busted yet another marijuana growing house in the suburbs.
Police have located two marijuana growing houses in the valley.
Authorities have discovered a marijuana grow house in the community of Pahrump.
It’s a big bummer for “Burners” who don’t have their tickets!
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Memorial Day Gallery Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Dishes
- CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... The Animal Foundation’s 10th... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Wedding Dress Styles For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,...
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (214)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)