A tweet from The Onion about the 9-year-old star of “Beasts of the Southern Wild” is drawing criticism for being tasteless, even amid the constant social media satire of the Oscars.
If Ben Affleck was snubbed by the Oscars, everyone should be so lucky. His Iran rescue thriller “Argo” has won best picture from the Academy Awards.
Crusaders for good, old-fashioned Western democracy look to be the key figures vying for this year’s Academy Awards.
Keep up with the Oscars, from the nominees to the red carpet to the podium. And the Oscar goes to…
Former Las Vegas mayor Oscar Goodman is looking for a handful of beautiful women to staff “Oscar’s”, his new Beef, Booze and Broads steakhouse.
The nominees for this year’s Academy Awards were announced in Beverly Hills this morning.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Memorial Day Gallery Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Dishes
- CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... The Animal Foundation’s 10th... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Wedding Dress Styles For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,...
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (214)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)