Over 70 percent of the time a minor is killed by a gun, the gun used was housed in that minor’s own home.
Demonstrators rallied outside the federal building in Las Vegas on Saturday to protest U.S. Sen. Dean Heller’s vote against more extensive background checks for gun purchasers.
A bill that would keep mentally ill people from buying guns in Nevada is facing opposition.
Part of a youth hunter education program sponsored by the National Rifle Association may be in jeopardy because of a scarcity of ammunition.
The CEO of the National Rifle Association has accused President Obama of trying to “redefine freedom” with his gun control proposals.
Advocates for both sides of the gun issue held weekend events in Las Vegas, prompted by the nationwide “Gun Appreciation Day.”
The tragedy in Connecticut has hit America on many levels and that includes the ability to protect schools from intruders.
In the wake of the tragedy in Connecticut, it is clear that this nation needs to reform its gun laws and a number of other needs now.
Following the events in Connecticut last Friday, there is a fundamental question that keeps crossing my mind: Why did this have to happen? How many more schools need to be shot up before we act? How many children need to die over a Constitutional Amendment that addressed the right for Americans to possess muskets?
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- The Animal Foundation’s 10th... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Best Wedding Dress Styles For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,... Famous Fans of Star Wars
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (213)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)