Nevada’s foreclosure rate remains second in the nation even though activity dropped significantly year-over-year.
New home sales remain down in the Vegas Valley.
Nine smiling but bleary-eyed finalists at the World Series of Poker have been paid more than $782,000 each for topping the main event, and sent off to prepare for the final table in November in Las Vegas.
Local housing statistics released by the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors (GLVAR) show single-family home sales and prices increasing from October to Novemeber.
Sarah Palin fired up a group of conservatives during her visit to Reno.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Unique Sunglasses For Summer Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Father's Day Gift Ideas
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... CBS Radio Golf Classic Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Memorial Day Gallery
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (214)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)