Google Executive Chairman Eric Schmidt said Thursday it’s up to North Korea to shed its self-imposed isolation and allow its citizens to use the Internet and connect with the outside world, or risk remaining way behind other countries.
Google’s executive chairman is preparing to travel to one of the last frontiers of cyberspace: North Korea. Eric Schmidt will be traveling to North Korea on a private, humanitarian mission led by former New Mexico Gov. Bill Richardson that could take place as early as this month, according to two people familiar with the group’s plans who asked not to be named because the visit had not been made public.
North Korea lashed out Thursday after South Korean fighter jets dropped bombs and tanks fired artillery as the military staged its largest air and ground firing drills of the year in a show of force […]
A U.S. aircraft carrier is headed for an area off the Korean peninsula following yesterday’s artillery attack by North Korea on a South Korean island.
The UN Security Council may call an emergency meeting in response to cross-border violence on the Korean Peninsula.
HANOI, Vietnam – North Korea inflamed already-high tensions in the region over the deadly sinking of a South Korean warship by threatening the United States and South Korea on Friday with a “physical response” if […]
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Memorial Day Gallery Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Dishes
- CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... The Animal Foundation’s 10th... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Wedding Dress Styles For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,...
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (214)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)