The Nevada Department of Motor vehicles says drivers are being called, and told they’re paying too much for insurance. Some callers identify themselves as DMV employees, and ask for information about the vehicles.
Nevada has issued the country’s first license to test self-driving cars on public roads, and Google’s name is on it.
The Nevada Highway Patrol will soon be cracking down on drivers who register their vehicles in another state.
A woman has received an $896 ticket for parking in a Las Vegas handicapped spot, even though her car was sitting in New York.
Traffic congestion, accidents, and road work are fairly common obstacles in our average, daily commute. When asked, however, drivers cite an even bigger problem here in the valley. Can you name it?
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (213)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)