Prosecutors say a former Las Vegas businessman faces decades in prison and millions in fines for his role in a mortgage fraud scheme.
A New Mexico man has pleaded guilty for his role in a Las Vegas mortgage fraud scheme.
Morgan Stanley has agreed to a settlement that will end an investigation into alleged deception over mortgage lending.
Las Vegas real estate experts are warning about a new form of loan modification scams. The scam finds ways to go around a new federal law preventing home loan modifiers from asking for money up front.
If you hold a Wells Fargo or Wachovia mortgage, and are in need of help making your mortgage payment, this weekend’s event could be for you!
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (213)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)