While many places in Las Vegas offer fantastic, fresh classic margaritas, sometimes a margarita fan wants to step away from the basic and try a unique and original margarita. Explore some of these bars and restaurants to break out of your margarita rut.
The ultimate Cinco de Mayo requires good food, good drinks and good people. Here are some of the best places in Las Vegas to celebrate the Cinco de Mayo fiesta.
If you have a bad night at the gaming tables, take it with a grain of salt — or perhaps multiple grains, lining the rim of a margarita glass. Whether you’re celebrating a big win or trying to forget a losing streak, few drinks are as cheerful as this sweet and sour Mexican classic.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (213)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)