Las Vegas Metro Police
Five Metro Police officers remain on paid administrative leave after a deadly weekend shooting in the northwest valley.
Attorney Mark Hutchison tells us what happened during the second day of the Supreme Court hearing on Obamacare. Also Alan Lichtenstein is on the general counsel for the ACLU and tells us about their new guidelines for the Las Vegas Metro Police Department.
Sheriff Doug Gillespie says Metro Police needs more money next year.
Metro’s Fiscal Affairs Committee has voted to use a reserve fund for part of the police department’s new budget.
A Metro Police officer has been fired for his role in a car chase that ended in a man’s death.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (213)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)