Las Vegas Fire
A Las Vegas man has died in a small house fire after authorities say his cigarette sparked the blaze fueled by his oxygen tank.
An investigation is underway into alleged cheating on a Las Vegas fire academy test.
Clark County fire fighters responded to reports of a strange odor and possible fire overnight at the Excaliber hotel.
Clark County firefighters say they found a woman dead in an apartment when they responded to a fire overnight.
Officials are considering some major changes for the Las Vegas Fire Department.
A study on improving the Las Vegas Fire Department has been completed.
The Las Vegas City Council will vote Wednesday on the $500,000 settlement for Ken Riddle, who was fired 6 years ago, after being accused of smoking on the job and misusing credit cards.
A local father who saved two children from a weekend house fire has died.
Fireworks are suspected in a three-alarm apartment fire that left nearly 50 people homeless.
Two young children and their mother were injured when their downtown apartment caught fire Monday afternoon.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... The Animal Foundation’s 10th...
- Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Wedding Dress Styles For...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,... Famous Fans of Star Wars NBA Team Recap – April 15,...
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (213)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)