las vegas business
MGM Resorts International reports an unexpected profit in the first quarter, as the casino operator benefited from rooms and gambling tables on the Las Vegas Strip, and the strength of Macau.
Casino operator Las Vegas Sands Corp. plans to pay a special dividend of $2.75, distributing about $2.26 billion to its shareholders by the end of the year.
Leaders of the Las Vegas Chamber of Commerce will be in Washington D.C this week to discuss the “fiscal cliff.”
Las Vegas Strip resorts could see growing revenues next year. A forecast by brokerage from Newmark Grubb Knight Frank predicts Sin City resorts will see a revenue jump of more than 5% in 2013.
A software firm behind the “Grand Theft Auto” franchise is looking to set up shop in downtown Las Vegas.
Two of Las Vegas’ largest casino operators have posted losses in the third quarter.
The Las Vegas’ new Quick Start effort will reimburse qualified business owners up to $50,000, for bringing older buildings up to code.
Lower casino revenues in Las Vegas and Macau have taken a toll on profits at Wynn Resorts.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... The Animal Foundation’s 10th...
- Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Wedding Dress Styles For...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,... Famous Fans of Star Wars NBA Team Recap – April 15,...
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (213)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)