The announcement over the weekend that freshman guard Katin Reinhardt is leaving UNLV for a Pac 12 school (likely USC) coupled with the departure of forward Mike Moser who’s transferring to Oregon, has a lot of people wondering what’s going with the Rebels?
Katin Reinhardt is the third high-profile player to leave the UNLV men’s basketball program since the end of the season.
The Runnin’ Rebels are headed to the Mountain West Conference Finals to face New Mexico after beating Colorado St. 75-65 in the MWC semifinals Friday night at the Thomas and Mack.
The Rebels suffered their fourth road loss in a row Wednesday night in Colorado Springs as Air Force beat up the road weary Rebels 71-56.
The Rebels have won three in a row on their exhibition tour in Canada. UNLV beat Laval University, 97-62, Monday night.
Las Vegas – The Runnin’ Rebels and new Head Coach Dave Rice got some good news yesterday, securing a commitment from Katin Reinhardt a 6-foot-5 shooting guard from Sana Anna, who many compare to Jimmer […]
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Unique Sunglasses For Summer Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Father's Day Gift Ideas Baseball Shots Of The Week –... CBS Radio Golf Classic
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Memorial Day Gallery Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (214)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)