Family Court Judge Steven Jones has pleaded not guilty to 20 counts in an alleged investment fraud scheme. Jones surrendered to federal authorities yesterday.
A Family court judge indicted in a $3 million investment fraud scheme is expected to surrender to authorities later today. Judge Steven Jones is now on a leave of absence, after a federal grand jury indicted him and five others on multiple counts.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (213)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)