A measure to restart the coroner’s inquest process is on hold.
Coroner’s inquests in Clark County will resume, despite a lawsuit in one case.
A bill that would eliminate coroner inquests for police-involved shooting deaths is now being considered in the Legislature.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (213)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)