New data from the U.S. Department of Education show Nevada’s graduation rate is up, but is still last in the nation.
The federal government reports that Arizona’s graduation rate for the 2009-2010 was 74.7 percent. That’s below the national average of 78.2 percent.
Authorities on Sunday identified the graduate student shot and killed by California State University, San Bernardino police during a fight in an off-campus dorm.
More than 200 Clark County students now have high school diplomas.
Students at a northeastern Nevada high school were surprised when they received their diplomas: the word “graduation” was misspelled as “graduataion.”
The ability to earn your high school diploma may be taken for granted by some. Not so for one Clark High student.
Joe looks at graduation season and the challenges of finding a job and paying back school debt.
Over three-thousand students took part in Saturday’s graduation ceremony at the Thomas & Mack Center, where the 100th diploma was handed out.
The Clark County School District is launching a new program to graduate more seniors.
Thousands of high school seniors will get their caps and gowns over the next few weeks.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Best Summer Festivals and... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... The Animal Foundation’s 10th... Best Mexican Cuisine
- Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Wedding Dress Styles For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,... Famous Fans of Star Wars NBA Team Recap – April 15,... Bombing At Boston Marathon
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (213)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)