On Monday, the Treasury Department sold 553,846,153 shares in AIG on Monday, turning an $18 billion profit on the $32.50 a share price.
Nevada’s unemployment inched up in July, but so did the number of new jobs available, according to the Department of Employment, Training and Rehabilitation.
The United States Department of Labor has a myriad of resources to help put people to work.
U.S. employers added 163,000 jobs in July, a hopeful sign after three months of sluggish hiring.
Job hunters may want to check out an event today at Texas Station.
Thousands of long-term unemployed Nevadans will lose their extended benefits next month.
President Barack Obama’s major support in the 2012 presidential election is the same age group that helped him cross the finish line as a winner in 2008. It’s the young people throughout the nation that […]
Nevada agencies are finding it hard to recruit candidates for vacant positions.
Fairway Chevrolet is holding a job fair this Sunday to hire employees for all facets of their operation.
Job seekers may want to check out today’s career fair at Texas Station.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Best Summer Festivals and... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... The Animal Foundation’s 10th... Best Mexican Cuisine
- Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Wedding Dress Styles For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,... Famous Fans of Star Wars NBA Team Recap – April 15,... Bombing At Boston Marathon
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (213)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)