Today is general election day in two Southern Nevada towns.
Former Nevada Senator John Ensign and his ex-campaign treasurer have been fined $32,000 for not disclosing contributions made by Ensign’s parents.
Voters in Las Vegas, North Las Vegas and Henderson go to the polls today for municipal elections.
Tomorrow is the last day for you to cast an early vote in the valley’s municipal elections.
If you haven’t registered for the upcoming municipal elections, time is running out.
Secretary of State Ross Miller says his proposal to update Nevada’s election poll books with voter photographs would cost far less than previously estimated.
Nevada’s 2012 general election becomes official when the state Supreme Court convenes Tuesday to certify the results. More than 1 million Nevadans cast ballots in the Nov. 6 election, for a record voter turnout of nearly 81 percent.
A gun shop owner who favored Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney in the most recent election has banned supporters of President Barack Obama from his store.
Voters decide Tuesday whether to give the self-proclaimed toughest sheriff in America a sixth term as he faces his most serious political challenge.
Investigators say a Las Vegas woman accused of trying to vote twice did so to test the system.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Unique Sunglasses For Summer Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Father's Day Gift Ideas Baseball Shots Of The Week –... CBS Radio Golf Classic
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Memorial Day Gallery Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (214)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)