A public review of a deadly police shooting is scheduled for later this week.
A measure to restart the coroner’s inquest process is on hold.
Police say one person is dead after a nighttime shooting outside a Las Vegas apartment complex.
Authorities have identified a 49-year-old woman who was fatally shot in Las Vegas after she pointed a gun at officers who were investigating a report of a stolen car.
The Clark County coroner has identified a man who police say died after apparently swallowing a bag of cocaine as 43-year-old Anthony Barrett of Las Vegas.
Coroner’s inquests in Clark County will resume, despite a lawsuit in one case.
The Clark County coroner is identifying a young man who fell to his death while hiking on Mount Charleston near Las Vegas.
A lawsuit has been filed to block last December’s changes in the coroner’s inquest process.
A bill that would eliminate coroner inquests for police-involved shooting deaths is now being considered in the Legislature.
Remains that were found in the Southwest valley are human.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Memorial Day Gallery Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Dishes
- CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... The Animal Foundation’s 10th... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Wedding Dress Styles For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,...
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (214)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)