Actor Jason Alexander has apologized for joking during a TV talk show that he considers cricket to be a “gay” sport.
Jerry Lewis is scheduled to receive a lifetime achievement award from the Nevada Broadcasters Association during the group’s annual fundraising dinner in what would be the iconic comedian’s first public appearance since he and the Muscular Dystrophy Association parted ways.
The Muscular Dystrophy Association says comedian Jerry Lewis is no longer serving as the organization’s national chairman.
Pat Condell is a British stand-up comedian but this video isn’t comedy or even funny. It’s pure truth and utterly brilliant.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- The Animal Foundation’s 10th... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Best Wedding Dress Styles For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,... Famous Fans of Star Wars
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (213)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)