clark county fire
near Dean Martin Drive and Flamingo
Las Vegas, NV Fire raged through 16 units at the Sand Pebble Village apartments.
(Las Vegas, NV) – Clark County Firefighters rolled to a house fire early Saturday morning.
A family was left homeless after a converted garage caught fire at a home in the southern Valley early Monday.
The laundry has had three fires since since December 15th
A Las Vegas man has died in a small house fire after authorities say his cigarette sparked the blaze fueled by his oxygen tank.
A man who works for a competing business has been charged with arson in fires set Monday at a Las Vegas center for autistic children and their families.
Students at local elementary schools will get lessons on what to do when an earthquake strikes.
Clark County firefighters say they found a woman dead in an apartment when they responded to a fire overnight.
A local father who saved two children from a weekend house fire has died.