clark county fire
A Las Vegas man has died in a small house fire after authorities say his cigarette sparked the blaze fueled by his oxygen tank.
A man who works for a competing business has been charged with arson in fires set Monday at a Las Vegas center for autistic children and their families.
Students at local elementary schools will get lessons on what to do when an earthquake strikes.
Clark County firefighters say they found a woman dead in an apartment when they responded to a fire overnight.
A local father who saved two children from a weekend house fire has died.
Police have charged a man with felony drunk-driving after he plowed his vehicle into a Las Vegas bus stop, killing four people and injuring at least eight others.
Fireworks are suspected in a three-alarm apartment fire that left nearly 50 people homeless.
Clark County Commissioner Steve Sisolak is questioning the use of fire trucks by off-duty firefighters.
A tentative deal has been reached on a new three-year contract between Clark County and its firefighters.
Sick leave requests are down in the Clark County Fire Department.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Best Summer Festivals and... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... The Animal Foundation’s 10th... Best Mexican Cuisine
- Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Wedding Dress Styles For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,... Famous Fans of Star Wars NBA Team Recap – April 15,... Bombing At Boston Marathon
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (213)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)