Las Vegas Resident Escapes House Fire That Kills DogAuthorities say a Las Vegas resident climbed on a roof to escape an overnight house fire but a dog inside the home died.
Firefighter, Resident Hurt in Las Vegas Apartment FireA fire official says one resident and a firefighter were hurt and 12 people are without a place to live after a blaze at an apartment a few blocks west of the Las Vegas Strip.
Fire Extinguisher Use Leads to Palms Resort EvacuationFire officials say guests evacuated one floor of the Palms Casino Resort in Las Vegas early this morning only to find out it was a false alarm.
Southwest Plane To St. Louis Calls Emergency, Lands In VegasNone of the 181 people aboard Southwest Airlines flight 511 were injured and there were no obvious signs of property damage.
Clark County Fire Wants Residents To Learn When To Call 9-1-1Clark County Fire Department is calling a news conference to appeal to the community to learn when – and when not – to call 9-1-1 emergency services.
Barbecue Starts Fire In Las Vegas HomeOne Pet Cat Died In The Fire
Electrical Fire Damages Strip MallThe cause of the electrical fire was determined to be accidental. Total loss is estimated at $150,000.
No Injuries in Grease Fire at Las Vegas Palms HotelFirefighters say nobody was injured when a grease fire broke out in a Las Vegas hotel.
Firefighters Rescue 4 as Storm Water Brings FloodingFirefighters in in Las Vegas have rescued several people from flooding caused by heavy rain.
One Person Killed In Southeast Vegas House FireFirefighters were told someone was inside the home but couldn't reach victim in time
Possible Hazardous Materials Incident At Luxor3 floors evacuated
Sprinkler Goes Off But No Fire Found At CosmopolitanNo Fire Found After A Sprinkler Went Off