Coaches are allowed to change their minds, right?
Lots going on in the NFL as the season winds to a close, and not all of it has to do with the playoffs. No matter how long you’ve been around the NFL, it’s always hard to understand a home crowd booing their own team.
Getting into the NFL playoffs is hard enough a task in itself. Getting into the playoffs with injuries to multiple big-star talent makes it even harder.
A team reunites with a former player, the Bears lose another big name, one Pittsburgh Steeler is shut down for a game, and a sad day goes on in Dallas.
Injuries can cause an NFL team’s entire season to go down in flames. Sometimes, it is better if they happen early in the year because recoveries or replacements are possible. Injuries happening just before the playoffs though can cause a team to go straight into panic mode.
Mike Ditka and Jim Harbaugh had to face battles off of the field this week, and they’ve both won.
Sometimes even the slower news days in the NFL don’t really end up that slow at all.
Concussions or knee injuries? Bears linebacker Brian Urlacher thinks one is more severe than the other, and he’s not worried about his head.
Are you ready for the next installment of the “Twilight Zone” of the NFL?
The big man on the defensive line of the Detroit Lions has developed a bad reputation during his short amount of time in the NFL, and it has spilled over into the minds of fans as well.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Memorial Day Gallery Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Dishes
- CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... The Animal Foundation’s 10th... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Wedding Dress Styles For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,...
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (214)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)