Casino operator Las Vegas Sands Corp. plans to pay a special dividend of $2.75, distributing about $2.26 billion to its shareholders by the end of the year.
Two of Las Vegas’ largest casino operators have posted losses in the third quarter.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (213)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)