Listen Online - Listen on Mobile Radio.com | Mobile App Info
Family Rescued When Overcome By Carbon Monoxide GasWhen firefighters arrived, they found one person in the living room and three others in bedrooms of the one story wood frame house. All were semi-conscious and had to be rescued by firefighters.
Woman Dies, Man Hospitalized in Suspected Carbon Monoxide PoisoningA woman died and her boyfriend was hospitalized after both were overcome by carbon monoxide gas from outdoor cooking devices and a generator set up inside their northwest valley home, authorities said.
Zamboni Fumes Faulted In Rink EvacuationZamboni fumes are being blamed for the evacuation of an ice rink in Las Vegas and the sickening of several people who were sent to the hospital over the weekend.
Carbon Monoxide Blamed In Teen Deaths In FernleyAuthorities say two teenagers found dead in a parked vehicle in Fernley were apparently poisoned by carbon monoxide.
Not Just Heat To Worry About At Lake MeadA dozen people are recovering after they were apparently sickened by carbon monoxide while boating on Lake Mead.

More From CBS Las Vegas

Introducing Your New Podcast Network Play.it
New CBS Local Sports
Receive Our Daily News

Listen Live