The Nevada Department of Motor vehicles says drivers are being called, and told they’re paying too much for insurance. Some callers identify themselves as DMV employees, and ask for information about the vehicles.
Nevada drivers pay a greater portion of their earnings for car insurance that most other states.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (213)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)