Most of the candidates who won last Tuesday’s election spent more money than their rivals.
The two major candidates for Nevada’s U.S. Senate seat are spending big money this year, but not as much as political action committees from outside the state.
Nevada voters will be exposed to plenty of political ads on radio and television this election year. The “National Journal” says according to a new study, Nevada is the top state for campaign spending on the tube.
The race for Las Vegas mayor was the most expensive in the city’s history.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (213)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)