The company behind the “Girls Gone Wild” video empire has filed for bankruptcy in a move it says is an effort to restructure its legal affairs after several disputed court judgments.
Mike Tyson sued a financial services firm owned by Live Nation Entertainment on Wednesday, claiming one of its advisers embezzled more than $300,000 from the former heavyweight champ and cost him millions more in lost earnings.
The Las Vegas Monorail Company has emerged from bankruptcy protection.
Rulon Gardner wants his Olympic rings back. And his wife’s pink handgun.
The parent company of two Las Vegas banks has filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy.
The 1986 American League rookie of the year and 1988 league MVP with the A’s is seeking asset liquidation in Chapter 7 documents filed Tuesday in U.S. Bankruptcy Court in Las Vegas.
Las Vegas – The former Nevada Cancer Institute has emerged from bankruptcy with a new name and a different focus. Now known as the Nevada Cancer Institute Foundation, it will raise funds to support research […]
“Octomom” is turning to porn.
Sports agent Leigh Steinberg, who represented many of the NFL’s biggest stars and was the inspiration for the movie “Jerry Maguire,” has filed for bankruptcy protection.
A bankrupt church in Henderson has reached a confidential settlement with a bank that had been trying to foreclose on its property.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Memorial Day Gallery Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Dishes
- CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... The Animal Foundation’s 10th... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Wedding Dress Styles For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,...
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (214)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)