There are lots of websites and software available, but you may not have thought of smartphone apps for doing your taxes.
Under pressure from Nevada’s Harry Reid and other senators, Apple has agreed to ban future iPhone applications that allow drivers to avoid DUI checkpoints.
Security experts complained — and Facebook listened.
Google has fired a new salvo as it seeks to grab a larger slice of the computer market that’s in the tight grip of Microsoft and Apple.
It isn’t much — but it is more than nothing. For the first time, Amazon.com is giving a hint about how many people are using its Kindle electronic reader and the apps related to it.
We all have one, but what are people really doing with their cellphones.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... The Animal Foundation’s 10th...
- Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Wedding Dress Styles For...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,... Famous Fans of Star Wars NBA Team Recap – April 15,...
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (213)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)