Ryan MatthewsSan Chargers - RB #RyanMathews
Ryan Mathews is looking better and better as he's been recovering from broken collarbone he sustained during the first preseason game. His carries should be increasing by game. The Broncos' rush defense ranks 21st in the NFL. Look for Mathews to start and Battle for the goal-line touches.
Ryan MatthewsSan Diego Chargers RB
This could be Ryan Mathews' break out game. We have been waiting patiently to see Mathews recover from his broken collar bone. If Mathews starts, he better not fumble because Jackie Battle will be waiting to take over the starting position.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... The Animal Foundation’s 10th...
- Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Wedding Dress Styles For...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,... Famous Fans of Star Wars NBA Team Recap – April 15,...
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (213)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)