- Five Things: Kentucky And UConn To Play For Title The wildest NCAA Tournament of the modern era culminates with an 8 seed versus a 7 seed for the championship. Kentucky, a 74-73 winner over Wisconsin on Saturday, will face Connecticut, which upset Florida 64-53.
- Five Things: NCAA Tournament Opening Weekend By far the most unlikely Sweet 16 matchup is Dayton-Stanford. The 11 seed Flyers started Thursday’s madness by beating Ohio State 60-59.
- Five Things: Life On The Bubble And Selection Sunday A great weekend of hoops culminated in Sunday's selection show. With the field set, the real madness can begin.
- Five Things: NCAA Tournament Bids And Wichita’s Perfection In the major conferences, Florida completed an undefeated regular season in the SEC and Cincinnati and Louisville tied atop the American.
- Five Things: Iona And Manhattan To Play For MAAC Title Iona and Manhattan, two schools separated by fewer than 10 miles, will play for the MAAC championship in Springfield, MA.
- Five Things: Missing McGary And Hancock Saves Cardinals...Again The preseason No. 2 team finishes 35-5 and wins 16 in a row to close the season, culminating with a national championship. No dominant team in college basketball this year?
- Five Things: Motivated Cardinals Prevail And Wichita State Stays Alive Even with limited drama—none of the regional finals were particularly thrilling—the NCAA Tournament is a wonderful thing, the perfect blend of fairness and unpredictability.