Listen Online - Listen on Mobile Radio.com | Mobile App Info

Electrical Fire Breaks Out at Downtown Grand Hotel

LAS VEGAS (AP) — Officials say an electrical fire at a Las Vegas hotel caused multiple floors to be filled with smoke.

No injuries were reported in the Sunday afternoon fire at the Downtown Grand Hotel and Casino.

Fire crews had responded to reports of smoke and located the fire in an elevator power room on the roof of the hotel.

Several floors were evacuated while firefighters worked to put out the flames.

Copyright 2016 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Comments

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From CBS Las Vegas

Get Started
Introducing Your New Podcast Network Play.it

Listen Live