LAS VEGAS (AP) — A Las Vegas exterminator has suffered life-threatening injuries after being stung by bees hundreds of times.
Clark County officials say the man was not wearing protective clothing when he was removing bees from a southwest valet home, leading to hundreds of stings.
The Clark County Fire Department was able to pull the man out of the swarm and he was taken to Southern Hills Hospital.
Other exterminators working at the home were wearing protective clothing at the time of the incident.
The Clark County Fire Department warns that anyone who comes into contact with bees should try not to disturb them, run away and take shelter if they are attacking and not to try to fight the bees.
Copyright 2016 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.