Listen Online - Listen on Mobile Radio.com | Mobile App Info

Overnight Apartment Fire Displaces 11

3 Families With Six Kids Got Out Safely

( Las Vegas, NV ) – No injuries were reported, but 11 people had to find another place to spend the rest of the night after an early morning fire damaged four units of a southeast valley apartment complex.

The blaze reportedly started around 1:30 Thursday morning at the Sage Point apartments near Spencer and Hacienda.

Three families with six children among them got out safely and the fire was put out quickly.

Investigators believe the fire may have been started by an unattended bedside candle.

A disaster team from the Red Cross went to the scene to help those people find places to stay.

Comments

One Comment

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From CBS Las Vegas

Get Started
Introducing Your New Podcast Network Play.it
%d bloggers like this:

Listen Live