( Las Vegas, NV ) – No injuries were reported, but 11 people had to find another place to spend the rest of the night after an early morning fire damaged four units of a southeast valley apartment complex.
The blaze reportedly started around 1:30 Thursday morning at the Sage Point apartments near Spencer and Hacienda.
Three families with six children among them got out safely and the fire was put out quickly.
Investigators believe the fire may have been started by an unattended bedside candle.
A disaster team from the Red Cross went to the scene to help those people find places to stay.