Las Vegas — Fundraising events are scheduled for 6 year Brazyl Ward who was struck by a hit and run driver on Halloween night. Brazyl Ward remains in University Medical Center where she remains in critical condition. Tonight at the Rum Runner on Tropicana and Spencer from 8 p.m. to 11 p.m. Jeanette Lee will be doing a Challenge the Pro event. It’s $20 per person. She will also be signing autographs. The money will go to the Ward family.On Saturday, Nov. 16 at Putter’s and Grill on the 215 and Rainbow there will be an 8-ball tournament with a 60/40 split. The Ward family will receive 60 percent. Check in time is 5:30 p.m. with a start time of 6 p.m. Buy in for the tournament is $20. The remaining 40 percent will be split among the top winners. There is also a raffle.


Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

More From CBS Las Vegas

CBSLocal App
Watch Live

Listen Live