Listen Online - Listen on Mobile Radio.com | Mobile App Info

Five Injured In House Fire

(Las Vegas, NV) A deep fat fryer that was knocked over caused a southeast valley house fire that left five people injured. It happened Saturday morning near Hacienda and Maryland Parkway.

County firefighters say the hot oil from the fryer ignited in an enclosed front porch, and the flames spread to the house and attic. Three adults and two children were treated for various burns, and two dogs died in the fire. Damage has been estimated at 40-thousand dollars.

Comments

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From CBS Las Vegas

Get Started
Introducing Your New Podcast Network Play.it

Listen Live