Listen Online - Listen on Mobile Radio.com | Mobile App Info

Apartment Fire Sends One To Hospital

(Las Vegas, NV) — Las Vegas Fire and Rescue has reported that one person has been sent to the hospital after a fire broke out at an apartment complex just before 3 p.m. Wednesday.

The person suffered from smoke inhalation at an apartment complex for senior citizens at Sahara Ave. and Valley View Blvd.

Crews on hand were able to knock down the fire. No reports of damage.

Comments

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From CBS Las Vegas

Get Started
Introducing Your New Podcast Network Play.it

Listen Live