(Las Vegas, NV) — As expected the temperature in Las Vegas reached 113 degrees on Wednesday.
Cooling stations are open to the public in an effort to move the homeless and other individuals out of the heat and keep them hydrated.
- Cambridge Recreation Center, 3930 Cambridge St., Las Vegas, 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Dula Gymnasium, 441 E. Bonanza Road, Las Vegas, 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Hollywood Recreation Center, 1650 S. Hollywood Boulevard, Las Vegas, 6 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Islamic Society of Nevada, 4730 E. Desert Inn Road, Las Vegas, 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Stupak Community Center, 251 W. Boston Ave., Las Vegas, 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Walnut Recreation Center, 3075 N. Walnut Ave., Las Vegas, 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Valley View Recreation Center, 500 Harris St. (at Basic Road), Henderson, 8 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Here is a look at the forecast http://1.usa.gov/LJ8S9x