Washington Nationals rookie Bryce Harper won’t be a part of the Home Run Derby this year in Kansas City. National League Home Run Derby captain Matt Kemp told “USA Today” he won’t select the 19-year-old to be on the team, adding that Harper will have plenty of time to take part in future events and that there are other players that are capable of taking a spot on the roster. Kemp also said that his decision has nothing to do with Harper being a rookie.
Bryce Harper Snubbed
June 27, 2012 8:52 AM
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- The Animal Foundation’s 10th... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Best Wedding Dress Styles For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,... Famous Fans of Star Wars
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (213)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)