Listen Online - Listen on Mobile | Mobile App Info

Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral

Provo, Utah (CBS Las Vegas) –– Sales soared for a painting depicting Obama trampling on the Constitution after a story CBS Las Vegas produced last weekend went viral.

John McNaughton’s “The Forgotten Man” sold in one day “what we would sell in three months.”

The amount of traffic the story generated even crashed his website.

“I hate to think of the sales I lost with the site being down, but I’m pleased that the message got out,” he told CBS Las Vegas.

His webmaster needed to increase the amount of bandwidth for the site four times before it went back up Saturday night.

While sales of the painting went up, McNaughton said he got reactions from a “mixed bag of people” over the story.

“People really loved the painting and some were really angry,” he told CBS Las Vegas. “Our country is really divided and emotions run high on both sides of the aisle, but the important thing is that a portion of the sale is donated to the much needed drug treatment centers in Florida.”

Because of the delicate subject matter raised in his art, McNaughton was often accused of racism.

“I think racism is a legitimate issue. But I think if you want to speak out against Obama and his policies is one thing, but being called a racist gets tiresome when it has nothing to do with the painting.”

McNaughton was hesitant to paint “The Forgotten Man” before it was released in 2010, but “pushed to do it” despite his friends’ reservations.

Since “The Forgotten Man” was released, McNaughton painted what he described as “a sequel.”

The painting is called “Wake Up America” and it features “The Forgotten Man” trying to saw himself out of the chains of debt.

Throughout the tableau there are faces of sadness, blame, and desperation. President Obama is also prominently featured as a ring leader to the madness.

McNaughton also did another painting called “Via Dolorosa” in which historical figures bear witness to Jesus’ crucifixion.

“A lot of it has to do with modern day Christians and where they stand in history,” McNaughton said about the painting.

As for his next work, McNaughton is keeping the details under wraps.

“It’s called ‘One Nation Under Socialism.’ It’s political, but I want to keep it under my hat. I want to surprise people so there are no misconceptions.”

“One Nation Under Socialism” will be released in about a month.

1. jb2817 says:

Got mine hanging up at my work space.

1. MrLawless Antipc says:

I ordered one of the cheap posters.. havnt gotten it yet😦

1. Jill says:

Same here, I love this guys artwork!

Everything you need to survive the coming apocalyptic disaster!

2. Suzanne Noel says:

NDAA 2012 is a fine example of Obama the nut trashing the Constitution. NDAA 2012 made Obama a dictator.

3. Elaine says:

I’m sure he has been overwhelmed with the attention and wasn’t planning on having to hire a staff to fit the demand. I feel certain yours will get to you.

2. Med Mary says:

3 people against Medical Marijuana: Castro, Obama, Romney – time for a new style of Government that George Washington envisioned with the curative cannabis plant.

1. Jim T. says:

You go Girl – I’d love to live in YOUR Country…

2. CannAmerica says:

Alcohol and Tobacco are for idiots, Marijuana is what makes this country great… God bless George Washington’s Cannabis America.

3. Mike Martin says:

Make it four people – ME!

4. Marbran says:

Cheers to that.

5. Me1 says:

The painting struck a cord with people, because it has meaning.
        This country has issues, and we are not addressing them. By just passing new laws/regulations isn’t the idea at all.

6. Hemp for paper instead of trees says:

Count me in. The true and positive history of marijuana (hemp) has been covered up for almost a century now. It is time to Congress to abolish the laws against it, smoke a joint, pull their heads out of their rears, and re-evaluate their priorities. This non-sense is getting old.

3. Tom Garrison says:

Another Psy-ops story. A military coup d’etat began in 2008 with the introduction of Sarah Palin as John McCain’s running mate. Unelected officials took over Washington and are now orchestrating the daily news. They even have most of the comments online.

Obama is not the president, he’s the acting president. He disappeared for 2 weeks after his election win only to reappear looking exhausted sitting next to John McCain, with a bad poker face, for a press photo shoot. Obama is now a Pentagon puppet. Who did you think writes his teleprompter?

This is the real story that the media is not and cannot report on. Here’s what Obama, Osama, Biden, Bin Laden, the FBI’s Most Wanted Terrorists, and Sarah Palin had to do with the last election and the military’s overthrow of our government.

1. Charles Braun says:

Your tin foil hat is slipping again.

2. proudnot2bliberal says:

Im taking bets Toms is
        1) off his Medications
        2) A Ron Paul supporter

3. Everything is NOT OK says:

Good God, you’re a moron.

4. SandMan says:

5. Kevin Carden says:

Are you sure it’s not the aliens (as in outer space people) who control B. Hussein? Or maybe they [aliens] control the Pentagon which, in turn controls B. Hussein. I say “which” instead of “who” because the Pentagon is a building. By the way, you didn’t tell us what was done to Obama in those, ever so important, two weeks that so exhausted our fearless leader.

6. Ye Old Way says:

idiots who decide NOT to check outthe facts will stay in a bubble coated with lies at their helm.

7. Jsmith says:

Does the home know you’re using the computer again?

8. leslie schetter says:

Disorganized, paranoid, grandiose thought process. Please get some help

4. Rev Right says:

I have an Obama doll hanging in my shi+ house.

2. MrLawless Antipc says:

I love this artist work, They was trying to commission him to do a design for but figured he would cost to much.

3. MrLawless Antipc says:

Couldnt agree more, though I have to say if we dont get our Elections under control our republic is no longer going to work either election fraud is being committed in the United States the video’s are pouring in of people being turned away, more votes being tallied then there are people voting. We have to get our system working again, or our elections wont mean spit. This Primary season is being bought and paid for.. The Nevada GOP Chair resigned the night of the election. Why do you think that happened.?

1. Charles King says:

I dont know if you can answer me on here or not? Mr Lawless are you the same Mr Lawless that Crashed Newt Gingriches Rally..? If you are I like your vids bro, that was too funny!

4. caligula says:

this man is a genius.

1. Adam Evans says:

Man is horrible to pain a picture with Thomas Jefferson next to Jesus Christ. Since Thomas Jefferson never believed in the divinity of Jesus.

1. biil d says:

You’re a brainwashed idiot believing in pre-,medieval fairy tales. Go get De-programed asap.

2. Rooty says:

Hey Adam, don’t let Bill get to ya – he’s just jealous because he’s not “packin” Barry from behind…

3. dan says:

bill d should get deprogrammed from the liberal progressive cult…and maybe use spell check

4. Another 5 letter word for Fraud... OBAMA! says:

5. Dave Colf says:

Neither do orthodox Jews. What has that got to do with anything? Jefferson devoutly believed in God, in Divine Providence, and that the teachings of Christ were essential to the survival of this nation. Turns out, he was right.

6. Bruce B. says:

Adam is correct. Thomas Jefferson wasn’t particularly religious and he rarely attended church. Read his biographies. But that’s not to diminish his greatness or importance in the history of this country. More importantly, Jesus is divine and as such is above the silly inventions of man such as politics. I’m sure Jesus would smash any depiction of him were he to see it walking through a gallery today.

7. discovega says:

He does now you fool.

8. Desert Fox says:

Adam is corret . Jefferson should have been removed. Anyone who is a student of history knows that Jefferson removed all referrences of Jesus from his bible, which still exists. Like several of our Founding Fathers, he was a Deist.

2. Smokey the Bear says:

His website did not get “crashed”, he was simply updating his site and RAISING his prices to keep up with demand!

5. Not Sure says:

Of course some dunces will use the race card, it’s all they have.

1. Krod says:

Would someone who is intelligent please explain to me why a person who questions Obama’s policies is considered a racist. I don’t recall the term “racist” being used against anyone who disagreed with Bush.

1. Elaine says:

Comment of Racism? Because they have nothing intelligent to say so they play the only card they know…racism.

It is losing its meaning.

2. Don Schreiber says:

The Left uses terms like racist, sexist, hater, etc., as a weapon to silence anyone who dares to publicly disagree with them.

3. Kevin Carden says:

The U.S. media has completely changed the meaning of the word racist or racism into a term that applies to anyone who in any way, shape, or form does not completely embrace anything and everything done, said or believed in by the black community or individual black people (as long as they are liberal black people). Racism is the battle cry of last resort. Can’t win the argument with fact, common sense, or logic….throw the race card. It’s not that we don’t like B. Hussein because he is unqualified, inept, and a socialist, no, it’s because he is black!? Have a negative opinion about anything to do with black culture in America, it’s because your a racist. I don’t know if I’m considered “intelligent” Krod, but that’s my answer to your question. ( I do have an IQ of 147 but since I’m conservative, not liberal, that would not count as a factor of intelligence) In much the same way that two Ivy League degrees and the skill and knowledge of avionics was not a factor for George Bush he was “stupid” because Rosie and Oprah and Martin Sheen said so. And although he appointed the first black Sec Def and Sec of State he was a racist.

4. george says:

As Don says elsewhere in this thread, it’s all about trying to silence the opposition. If you’ll recall, the shooting of Gabrielle Giffords immediately started the liberals on a mission to deny anyone the use of such words as :target,’ “cross-hairs,” or the like. (That argument began to fall apart when Obama’s “if they bring a knife we bring a gun” exhortation was dredged up from the recent past.)

6. PDK says:

I’m anxiously awaiting this artist’s next work. I already got my reproduction of “The Forgotton Man” and have it prominantly displayed in my shop. Does anyone know if the artist is recieiving Nation Endowment money. His work certainly warrents funding.

1. Norman Campbell says:

He’s fine w/o an endowment, and FREE to do as he pleases…

2. Erlanea says:

You are an excellent wiertr even if I have thought your writing seems sad sometimes! I am so glad you are honest! The truth will set you free, is true! I love you and I am so blessed to be your Mom!

7. Charles King says:

I wish I could afford one😦 Hey Mr Lawless are you the same Mr Lawless that Crashed Newt Gingriches Rally.. LOL If you are that was funny!

1. Osmancan says:

:Just about all I can express is, I don’t know what to llreay say! Except of course, for the fantastic tips which have been shared using this blog. I’ll think of a million fun methods to read the articles on this site. I’m sure I will ultimately take a step with your tips on those things I could never have been able to take care of alone. You are so clever to allow me to be one of those to profit from your valuable information. Please know how a great deal I enjoy the whole thing.

8. Adam Evans says:

How is it racist? Not like it shows slave owners like Washington and Jefferson whipping Obama.

1. Mark Twain says:

Nor does it show Obama’s ancestors who were also slave holders…Gotchya again! Ya really need to brush up on your game, Lefty!

2. Elaine says:

Don’t worry about the “racist” comment. When liberals and people who are in dire need for Meds, they always throw in the race card (wait, literals do need meds!).

The race card has been used so much…it no longer has a valid meaning.

The Art work is a painting of the President of the United States stomping on the Constitution. How is that racist? It is an act of treachery…but no racist.

3. Angus says:

You’re right, the race card has been played so oftern it has no meaning. Like in Philly when three young black men pull two white men out of a cab yelling racists comments and beating them, it was not considered a race or hate crime. I think that’s the reason isn’t it?

9. Zjak says:

Wow, talk about finding a Niche and making money of it, this guy is a genius not in his artwork but his business plan.

1. krp says:

that’s the American way. More power to him

1. george says:

Liberals should agree with your argument to the same extent they applauded the movie makers and authors who celebrated the idea of assassinating G.W. Bush.

2. FillB says:

Of course, George, most liberals denounced the movie. But if morons want to give their money to this boob, more power to him. I hope he has four more years of inspiration.

1. Peter Clausen says:

Wow….4 more years will e Americas undoing, MORON.

2. Elaine says:

IF he gets in again….we will be flying a Muslim flag over the WH

3. Jack says:

Hi Ashley,It’s Cassandra, Russ’ wife I love reading your blog so fun to get a mlpgise into your life. You and your family are beautiful and encouraging! Pray you are all well Keep up the blogging!

10. Mark Twain says:

Why should tax dollars support ANY artist through the NEA? Gotchya!

11. Charles King says:

I like the one where Obama is standing on the constitution, but he could of painted one where Obama and Bush tear in half fighting over it and that would of been fine too. As far as Socialism goes, Its just a different frame of mind that Americans have then the Europeans have. We really like our illusion of freedom, what little bit we have left.🙂 Maybe one day America will have our personal liberties restored.

12. mrunpc says:

Well, if it’s “working quite well in Norway, Sweden, Denmark, and Finland”, then why are YOU still here, hmmm?

And no one is TELLING YOU that you have to support the artist, ARE they?

Don’t let the screen door hit your sorry rear end on the way out…of the country.*
    ANTI-Obmaa/Democrat/Commie/Union stickers, etc.

1. carlb says:

they dont have millions of people storming into there country illegally and getting benifits. there is appromixatley about 30% living space in those countries most is covered in snow and ice all year long. who wants to live in that enviorment year long. thats why you can say it works. but in the end it does not!

2. Wascator says:

Yeah, if it IS working in Europe, it is because we have the big military so they don’t have to have one, and they spend all their money on welfare and government.
      Sweden tried a tax on financial transactions, and immediately all the stock trading moved to London. They finally had to repeal their law.

13. DJ says:

LOVE the painting. Wish I could afford one, but lost my job 3 wks after this idiot took office, and haven’t gotten a comparible one yet.

We MUST get him out of office.

1. Jake Steed says:

So it’s his fault that your incompetence can’t get you a job. Blame yourself.

2. Trace says:

You wouldnt by chance be collecting unemployment? Stupid socialist agenda. Yeah he has to go!

14. Joel Rioux says:

Depends what your definition of progressive is…if it’s a new word for liberal….More than half the country says, No Thanks!

15. mrunpc says:

Changing the Constitution “isn’t a bad think, especially when it’s progressive and promotes equality and opportunity for everyone…”?

Do you have the SLIGHTEST idea of what is even IN the Constitution, dork man. If you did, you’re realize that it does EXACTLY what you imply that your Communist pals in the “democrat” party have brainwashed you into thinking it does NOT say/do.

Your Communist government schooling has done you well. S i e i g H e i l!!!

ANTI-Obama/Democrat/Commie/Union stickers, etc.

16. Old #7 says:

Is it racist against the white people in the painting? Or against the mixed white/indians? Not quite sure what people really mean when they draw the race card, when that’s all they got.

1. krp says:

And don’t forget that Thomas Jefferson was described in campaign literature as the son of a mulatto planter. He was as African as Obama ever was.

17. Chris says:

Because America, the Country you live in, was found on the very same principles that the Christian theocratic republic believing author believes in. If it wasn’t for these beliefs, you wouldn’t even have the freedom to post on this website because these beliefs are what freedom of speech come from.

It’s an unalienable belief that all men are created equal that allows you to be able to live in a free society. This belief comes from the thought that all humans have an inherent natural moral code that they live by.

If you want socialism so much, then by all means, go move to Sweden. However, if you are going to stay in the United States then put up with the majority of Americans want and stop whining. I am not going to work my butt off so that “you” can benefit from what I achieve.

1. Jacob says:

A belief in equal rights is not part of Christianity, but instead derives from the liberal Enlightenment philosophies of John Locke. The Enlightenment opposed the Church, which supported the nobility.

We do not live in a “Christian theocratic republic.” The Constitution explicitly prohibits the establishment of a state religion and prohibits a religious test for leaders. The very basis of the Constitution is freedom of belief, which includes the ability to not believe.

1. krp says:

Read Saint Paul ” All are one in the body of Christ, neither slave nor free, Greek nor Jew.”
        Wrong, you lose.

18. Rich says:

Where Can I buy this? I am in the Military and this truly does depict our current state of Culture!

1. Danny Nix says:

19. jim says:

Look at the size of those tiny countries. 10% of 40m is 4m, 10% of 320m is the size of Sweden or one of those countries. 1 crook per 100 federal employees and you have an army of thieves, bigger than congress. Do the math!!

20. The Big Jim says:

The big difference between then and now would be that Washington signed an ammendment that changed the constitution as prescribed in the docoment.

Obama on the other hand just ignores or grossly twists the constitution to push a utopian (i.e. totalitarian) state.

Washington approached governance from the point of view of individuals making a life for themselves learning from mistakes and reaping the fruits of their labors.

Obama meanwhile continues the drive toward a government that coddles everyone and shields people from the consequences of their mistakes and there by denying the lesson to learn as well. He also pushes for a society where the government decides what everyone deserves instead of allowing for drive and motivation to determine your reward.

21. Corey says:

Who told you that? Karl Marx or Vladimir Lenin?

22. 11cracker11 says:

There is almost more people in NYC than in those 4 countries put together. It is much easier to have socialized medicine for example when there are 7 million people in the country as opposed to 335 million.

1. Charles Casey Ross says:

and when all 7 million are cousins.

23. steve says:

Proof that Obama will loose big in 2012.

24. Thomas Krigsmakten says:

No it doesn’t work over there – I grew up there – managed to get away.

Unless you like serfdom as a way of life of course. Little personal freedom, hardly any economic freedom, restricted freedom of speech, far heavier government intrusion in personal life.

Even the weather is bad…🙂

1. krp says:

But the women are blond. That’s all that matters.

25. Larry Lund says:

You think so huh. You might want to read the report on the CIA website with how well Sweden is doing with their socialism. AND I’M OF SWEDISH DECENT. It don’t work goober

1. BILL MCNEAL says:

1. Kevin Carden says:

You got that right Mr. McNeal!

2. Chicago Tommy says:

Funny – you are correct about Sewden having a soclialist model but look at this quote from The Economisy in 2011 – (Mr Borg is/was the “pony tailed finance minister”)

“Without dumping the generous Swedish social model, the government has tweaked it in the direction of lower taxes and smaller welfare benefits. Mr Borg calls this “reinforcing the work ethic”.

Amazing what pony-tailed, finance ministers have to resort to to get results……

26. Teddy Novak says:

I hope he makes a mint.

This is the government the founders warned us about.

Socialism in its various forms (communism, fascism, Nazism, etc.) must be confronted and resisted as does every person who attempts to impose it.

It’s time to take back America. Let’s hope it’s at the ballot box.

27. BILL MCNEAL says:

28. Elaine says:

Article 1 Sec 6 Senate/Rep cannot be arrested during their term except for Treason, Felony and Breach of the Peace.
    Article 2 Sec 1 Pres shall receive compensation which shall neither be increased nor diminished during the period for which he shall have been elected and he shall not receive within that period any other emolument for the United states or any of them.
    Article 2 Sec 2 The Pres, VP and all civil officers of the US shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for and conviction of Treason, Bribery or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.
    Article 3 Sec 2. The trial of all crimes, except in cases of impeachment shall be by jury and held in the state where the said crimes shall have been committed
    Article 3 Sec 3. Treason against the US shall consist only in levying war against them or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort.

29. JK says:

Obama is a SOCIALIST! Unlike Mitt Romney, and his…um….Socialst healthcare.

LOLOL when the sh!t eats the bull this November, Obama will have his second term.

1. Charles Casey Ross says:

@JK – Do you wake up this stupid and uninformed every morning, or do you take lessons? Do you have any idea what federalism and the Tenth Amendment are about, or was it not taught to you while earning your degree in Feminist Lit? You dullard. You pathetic Marxist tool. Time to turn off daddy’s ‘puter and go collect your welfare check, tool.

30. patmurphy1965 says:

Barrack Hussein Obama, the Great Divider.

31. David Axelrod says:

The danger to America is not Barack Obama, but a citizenry capable of entrusting a man like him with the Presidency.

It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of an Obama presidency than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their president. The problem is much deeper and far more serious than Mr. Obama, who is a mere symptom of what ails America.

Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince. The Republic can survive a Barack Obama, who is, after all, merely a fool.

It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those who made him their president.

1. Elaine says:

The American People DID NOT vote him in. there was Massive Fraud:
      This chart shows the total number of delegates committed to each candidate from the Primaries/caucuses/state conventions (different state parties use varied methods for electing delegates).

2008 Republican presidential primaries delegate count
      As of June 10, 2008
      Candidates Actual
      pledged delegates1
      (1,780 of 1,917) Estimated total delegates2
      (2,159 of 2,380;
      1,191 needed to win)
      John McCain 1,378 1,575
      Mike Huckabee 240 278
      Mitt Romney 148 271
      Ron Paul 14 35
      This box: view talk edit

1. Elaine says:

Hillary actually won to run for President NOT Obama

There was also massive voter fraud. Once it had been proven last year, the response was “Oh, well…he is already in there.” paraphrase

2. Sheilah Elizabeth Jensen Wight says:

Excellently put!!!!

3. Eileen Fichter says:

I couldn’t have said it better. Right on…..

1. Elaine says:

NO ONE Voted him in. Every step of the way there was massive fraud

McCain/Palin Actually won:,_2008

Then there’s the massive voter fraud: Dead People Voting; Mentally Regarded or Mentally Challenged being shown who to vote fore:
        Dead people, Felons voting…

4. SandMan says:

Yep. In fact, you really can’t blame Barry for the mess this country is in. That would be like me putting my 8 year old child in charge of the family finances and then blaming him when he ruined us.

5. SandMan says:

It is not Obama’s fault. He is just an opportunistic imbecile, making the most of his opportunities. The real blame lies with the American people – the idiots who voted for him and the rest of us who did not do enough to prevent it.

In short, the entire American nation has built itself a big excrement sandwhich and now we are all going to have to take a bite. But that’s water under the bridge. The question before us now is what are we going to do about preventing it from happening again.

32. Midge Martin says:

“Criticism and dissent are the indispensable antidote to major delusions.” ~ Alan Barth

33. Paul says:

Admiral Mike Mullens, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, stated the single biggest threat to national security is the national debt.

Today, Bloomberg is reporting that the U.S., lacking a plan to contain $1 trillion deficits, faces the prospect of another rating cut in six to 24 months depending on the outcome of November elections, according to John Chambers of Standard & Poor’s.

Last week the CBO announced that in its best case scenario, the national debt will rise to $21 trillion in 10 years. OMG!!!

This election, there is only one candidate offering spending cuts. $1 Trillion.

If you understand our profligate government spending problem this country faces and the challenges to fixing them, then you would understand the true threat to this nation and why we can’t afford a status quo politician.

Ron Paul’s economic plan is also an AVOID A FINANCIAL DISASTER plan. The multi trillion dollars wars endanger Medicare and Social Security.

1. Td Walter Segall says:

Mike Mullen is a great military leader. He is no economist. The national debt metters, and Cheney was wrong to say it doesn’t, but Obama is follwoing the best economic wisdom he can find with his policies.

34. Wooly says:

WRONG! It depends on HOW the change promotes equality and opportunity for everyone. Your definition of “equality” may not be the same as mine. Just because you have more than me does NOT mean we are not “equal.” …and…remember….opportunity does not guarantee success…nor should it.

1. RightestGuy64 says:

Equal Opportunity does not mean equal results; it means you have the equal chance to succeed or fail and not everybody succeeds. The Pursuit of Happiness does not mean you will wind up happy, just that you get the chance to pursue happiness.

1. Elaine says:

How dare you confuse the poor little Liberals with facts. They remind me of spoiled little children screaming and throwing a fit in the toy store wanting mom to buy them everything.

Libs think everyone “owes” them something without working for it like the rest of us have to do.

35. Willy Brown says:

How true it is. Thanks for painting this.

36. MrLawless Antipc says:

I am he sir! That is me, thanks for noticing, most people dont know me by Mr Lawless🙂

37. Allen Goldberg says:

Abe: Pull you head from your oriface and listen carefully. The founders risked their lives, their families safety and everytthing they held dear to create this country. YOU on the other hand are as narrow and uneducated about what it takes as all the other public school educated dunces..try to read history and understand..without what Washington did, you and I and the rest of the cry babies would have nothing!! grow the hell up!!

38. Donald Butler says:

This guy is nearly as good as Norman Rockwell.

Don’t forget McNaughton’s painting of Wake-up America. He has a video on YouTube about it. It’s Obama showering dollar bills on everyone with his cronies smile in the background.

1. Marbran says:

Exactly what I said, Donald. McNaughton may very well be the next Norman Rockwell.

1. Sameena says:

I love reading this.It pops up on my Facebook oaoisccnally and it just makes my day to see what the Wingo family is learning, doing, living. Love your random posts.Hope you’re doing well. I miss all you guys!Alyssa

2. Rahul says:

:As these different eefluincns came collectively, a distinctly Cuban taste and model developed, which is reminiscent of nation peasant kinds of cooking by oral custom and eye, rather than relying on distinct measurements and the development of dishes that tend towards the uncomplicated and hearty, and that can be left on their unique to simmer. Fussy, major sauces are abnormal and deep-frying is just not a favored cooking system. The island nation, by natural means, uses a wonderful deal of seafood in its cuisine, which encourages the use of effortless cooking strategies and spicing that is meant to boost, not smother, all-natural flavors.

39. BigA says:

There will never be equality and opportunity for everyone. It’s the liberal myth. There will always be lazy people, criminals, and downright stupid people who just don’t get it. Libs/Progressives/Socialists always live in a theoretical world not a factual one.

40. BobbyONJ says:

Thank you rachel madcow! You’re such a twit!

41. Chicago860 says:

Funny – liberals think “equal” means “equal outcome” and that’s what they want. Well it doesn’t. And it can’t! But they’ll keep trying their well-disproven ideas. It’s because there are only two types of liberals. 1) Those that think they’re smarter than everyone else and, therefore, need to impose their thinking on all and 2) those that want to be led and fed as they stay on the dole. Sad.

42. Gordo says:

Honest Abe….you sir are an idiot….Changing the Constitution may or may not be necessary at times, BUT there are rules and regulations on how to go about that….you don’t just ignore the Constitution and the laws that are in place cause you don’t agree with them….there are Constitutional change procedures!!! AND I am NOT anti-American…exactly the opposite

43. Roy says:

Constitutional amendments do not require a presidential signature.

44. Defund NPR says:

Accurate picture and the race card don’t work no mo.

45. Questionman says:

Okay, this one is true. I’m being herded into white slavery right now. Rounded up, taken to camps, and I can’t tell you how often cops harass me when I’m doing nothing. (And you don’t think that happens to brown folk all the freaking time? Ask any given African American. If they don’t have at least one story, then they should be playing the lottery.)

I want to know about this. Man’s half white. Does he have an agenda to oppress half of himself? And what about his white agenda? Half of him is the next Woodrow Wilson (Woodrow Wilson hated the blacks. Things glossed over in history class.)

Say Obama’s the worst president in American history. I’ll disagree, but I won’t call you a racist for saying it. Tell me Obama’s dangerously liberal. Tell me Obama is a sellout. Tell me his favorite hobby is folding like Superman on laundry day. Tell me his second-favorite hobby is keeping as few of his campaign promises as possible. Tell me wants your grandma to eat cat food (that one’s for you, Dave).
    But when you start talking about his black agenda, you’re revealing a hell of a lot more about yourself than our nation’s president.

1. Kevin Carden says:

Gotta agree with you on that one guy. The trouble with the media as well as a lot of people with “a voice” is they start to throw the race card whenever the avg people get a little too close to whatever the real facts of the issue are. And I don’t just mean Black people throwing the card White people do as well. People are people we may all be different but skin color doesn’t make a bit of difference. The sooner we realize there is only one race on this planet (the human race) the better.

I can give you proof that black people don’t have a black agenda. I live in Maryland and a 100% black gentleman named Mike Steele ran for U.S. Senator, he lost by a land slide due to the overwhelming black vote. Why? because he is a Republican. If the black people had a “black agenda” they could have easily had the first black Senator ever elected below the “Mason Dixon” line

2. Steven Hall says:

Cry me a river.. whining never gets you anyplace.

1. Kevin Carden says:

Hope you don’t think I’m whining about anything Steve. If so, I must have miss-represented my point. Because you are certainly correct about whining getting you no-where.

46. Obama4Prez says:

Anytime the press post anything… It’s going to get more business… DUH!

47. glenp says:

I don’t see any FIRST AMENDMENT RIGHTS in that picture—- too bad

48. Patricia says:

I have posted this painter and his paintings on my fb page many times, I am so glad that finally it has went viral. I love his paintings and what they stand for, I love how he explains the story with each one. May God continue to Bless him and his work.

49. fred says:

Awwww poor little aryan army mens.

50. CGNTVDSSDNT says:

Big deal.

This is amounts to nothing but a bunch of right wing cry baby crying.

51. Richard_Iowa says:

Can I get one with red lips and white face, like the guy on Batman?

One poster pointed out that the country is divided. Absolutely, because the one living in the WH is waging class warfare. All working out according to plans.

52. Rachel Wells says:

will order mine next week. BRILLIANT.

53. publius says:

Today, the claims of racism are but meaningless attempts by the left to silence debate. They have no other purpose

54. Steve M. says:

I don’t care about the man’s color, just his failed policies, his agenda, the president’s arrogance, increased government dependency of citizens that has occcured and higher gas prices.

Can someone please point out how this is racist?

1. krp says:

Oh, his policies haven’t failed. He is right on schedule with the destruction of the US.

55. Wow, insanely powerful painting and video. Amazing work. I’m sure prints of this are selling out like crazy.

56. Round Em Up says:

Love the painting! I bet one depicting all of Obama’s Marxist buddies in the government, being dragged kicking and screaming before a Patriot Tribunal to answer for their crimes against We The People, would sell like hot cakes.

57. Tom B says:

I made it my wall paper for my computer a week ago.

58. walter12 says:

For many of us out here in the hinterland there is no one, that is no one, as evil as this monster Obama. He is Spawn of Satan and his destroying the Constitution. It is true.

59. American Patriot says:

Bush trampled the Constitution and none of you cared – now Obama, a Consitutional Law professor, is President of the United States, and NOW you are concerned!?!? No worries, Obama may be the MOST American President this country has ever had! Four more years, then 8 of Hillary, then 8 of Cuomo – ITS GONNA BE A GREAT PERIOD IN AMERICAN HISTORY!

1. krp says:

” Obama, a Consitutional Law professor, ” He was a professor on how to avert the Constitution, He didn’t teach the Constitution, he taught what he thought was wrong with it and why it must be done away with.

1. Maxi says:

:Almost all I can point out is, I am not sure what to say! Except naturally, for the fintastac tips which are shared on this blog. I will think of a thousand fun strategies to read the reports on this site. I think I will eventually make a move employing your tips on those things I could not have been able to manage alone. You had been so thoughtful to allow me to be one of those to learn from your valuable information. Please know how great I enjoy the whole thing.

2. frank cangialosi says:

if that actually happens there will be NO MORE america. btw, tell me exactly what rights you lost under george bush. everytime i’ve asked that question i get no answer. george bush never said that sometimes he wishes he was president of china so he could just do what he wants, obama has. what stops him from doing that, the us. constitution.

60. Wilber Longshank says:

This is a great picture, love it. really puts a face to liberalism/socialism with Obama stomping all over our great constitution.

61. Crosscut says:

Should have depicted him wiping his butt with it. That’s what he and Holder really have been doing.

62. John McCall says:

The default whine of liberals is “Racist!” As we used to say, “The Smeller is the Feller.” They fool only themsleves; so laughably transparent and shallow.

63. celador2 says:

Sock it to ’em and tell it like it is! Keep up tthe good work.

64. juanmex says:

The true always sells!!!!!

65. jon says:

When you dare to tell the truth about Obama the riff raff sure comes out of the wood work. That’s how you know you are doing something good for the country.

66. Steve says:

LOL. Eric Holder should be in prison and should only get one call. I’m sure he’ll accept yous. This painting is not only brilliant, it is spot on.

1. miek says:

Wait- I think Eric Holder might be a black man. You racist, how do you sleep at night?
      The Left

67. snoopy says:

This artist got it all wrong! Obama should be sitting on the toliet with the last piece of the constitution asking for another roll and another suited D-bag is tossing him the Bill of Rights!

68. kentex1146 says:

Disagreeing with a black politician automatically brands you a racist. What a country!

69. David says:

I love this if for no other reason that it tweeked the Obamabots and the rest of the leftists. And it just got better now that they know that the artist is making a fortune in sales.

70. Marbran says:

McNaughton may be the next Kincaid, albeit with a political/patriotic flair, or maybe even the future ‘Norman Rockwell,’ capturing images of the American Spirit of today. Either way, he is a wonderful artist. Once his technical foibles are worked out, he’ll make a small mint in sales. Bravo!

71. michael says:

Provo is just a sones throw from where I live. Maybe I should visit this man’s studio and look at his incredible art work.

72. JJ says:

Notice how Clinton is applauding. Of course.

73. carlb says:

this guys painting should be put up on alot of billboards like obama did with bush. you could have a bottom that says “4 more years?” he would go into a storming baby tantrum. calling it racism and disgusting and untrue. whats funny is he is lying as ususal!

74. Mancow says:

Hey don’t forget to check out his other painting/video called “Wake up America” its just as riveting as this one

75. Mountain says:

This happened to the OBAMA WALLET at It was also banned by Facebook because people were so angry about it. Where’s all the tolerance (and humor)?

76. Joseph Howell says:

If Obama has trampled over the US Constitution, then why has the Republican controlled House of Representatives not impeached him?

Speaker Boehner’s colleagues in the House have the sole authority to conduct impeachment. What gives?

It’s because he has NOT trampled on the Constitution any more than any other President.

Put up or shut up.

Just vote against Obama in November and stop wasting your time!

1. Elaine says:

You might want to Google the amount of dead people he has left in his background.

77. miek says:

The left has only one way of defending Obama – that is to call the artist a racist. Which adds credibility to the accusation that Obama is a trampler of the Constitution.

78. Arrest The Congress says:

I’d like to see a painting of the him and the entire congress occupying a block of prison cells. That would sell very well.

79. Kevin says:

A Marxist in the Whitehouse is attempting to transform America Into a banana republic. (highest poverty, unemployment, food stamps, dependency on gov’t) Stomping on the Constitution is exactly what BHO has been doing for 3 years! Finally, a painting that illustrates the truth!

Impeach him now before it’s to late!

Liberalism kills countries and babies!

80. redmanrt says:

Jefferson and Wilson should be shown applauding as well.

81. monkeyfaceobama says:

Obama is a freak. Only an idiot or another wierdo would like that fool.

82. Bruce B. says:

Good grief people. This painting is terrible tripe! One must wonder how many of the purchasers of this thing will have buyer’s remorse after recovering from their hangovers. OK, before you blast your bile, please understand that I despise Obama, liberals and insipid art.

83. Larry Sinclair says:

Obama was thought of for the Hope we had but he turned into the same if not more of no one with any ideas except spend spend spend .. he truly could have been the one but as usual .. they get in to office and get braindead

84. Wascator says:

Government is governing without “the consent of the governed”; in that the Governed will not consent to a level of taxation whcih will support what the politicians want to do, so they borrow the money (but we owe it, not they) and spend it anyway, without our consent. If people realized how much contempt the politicians and government bureaucrat types really have for us, the normal ones out here who support ourselves, they would already be pulling down statues of politicians, and standing in front of the capitol with torches and pitchforks like the end of a Frankenstein movie.

85. jamesfree says:

Obamacare mandates the American people to do something (buy insurance) not described in the constitution. (Violation of the 10th Amendment).

Obamacare mandates employers to provide free contraceptives againts their religion conscience (Violation of the 1st Amendment).

The National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) allows the Federal Government to detain an AMERICAN CITIZEN without judicial process (Violation of the 4th Amendment).

86. Peter Courtenay Stephens says:

The sad thing is that racism is used completely errouniously by those who support and also many who hate Obama. Obama is not Black. This is Scientifically impossible. He is a mixed race, Bi-Racial or Mulatto person.
    Until the American people as a whole, including those who desperately want Obama to be Black, accept the fact that he is not Black we will continue to have these very silly accusations made about being Racists for opposing Obama.
    One more time
    Barack Obama is not Black.

87. FillB says:

Idiots and their money…

88. matken says:

George Bush is angry. He figures he did all the work and Obama gets the credit.

89. Adam says:

Merely wished to say I am just relieved that i happened in your website!

90. Claudiu says:

>Hi Kim. I do not have access to the stats’ to eltdcriy answer your question, but I do know that low-cost gyms are having success in attracting first-time gym users. They are definitely gym novices, but may not be new to exercise.In terms of low-cost members purchasing personal trainers, I was quite surprised by what some members were telling me during the interview part of my report. Some were using the ‘saving’ in the low monthly membership fee to ‘invest’ in personal training. They were re-distributing how they chose to spend the gym-related charges.unkin

91. The 1964 proposal relies on the excessive proportion of radioactive isotopes from the nuclear weapons testing (R.
    Gonzalez at http://www.io9com).

92. This trading platform is obtainable as an internet based
    mostly platform and cellular customers can download the finpari app to trade on their smartphones.