Sheriff Doug Gillespie has reacted to the largest settlement in Metro Police history. The department’s Fiscal Affairs Committee yesterday approved a one-point-million-dollar deal for the family of Trevon Cole. He was shot and killed by a Metro officer during a botched drug raid in 2010. Gillespie admitted the department, quote, “made mistakes” leading up to the deadly shooting at Cole’s apartment. Cole’s family won’t comment until a judge signs off on the deal.
Settlement In Cole Case
January 24, 2012 4:11 AM
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Unique Sunglasses For Summer Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Father's Day Gift Ideas Baseball Shots Of The Week –... CBS Radio Golf Classic
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Memorial Day Gallery Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (214)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)