If you plan on hitting the stores this Black Friday, we have 10 tips you’ll need to survive the shopping madness!
Top 10 Tips for Black Friday Sales
- Research: start your Black Friday 2010 sale research on Thanksgiving day or earlier.
- Make a plan: identify what you want to buy, which stores have the best sales on Black Friday, and what time they open.
- Timing is everything: arrange stores by opening time from early to late.
- A fool and his money: be wary of Black Friday deals with quantity limits. If a store only has 10 items at that price, go elsewhere.
- Visualize: know where your items are in the store.
- Stay Safe: Previous Black Friday sales were honestly deadly; please don’t trample or shoot anyone!
- Power of numbers: go with a team and attack separate stores or separate sections of the same store. Designate a meeting place.
- Bring a snack: only amateurs stop at the food court on Black Friday! (Or the bathroom – so go before you leave.)
- The quiet ones: don’t ignore stores that don’t advertise. They will have Black Friday deals too!!
- Have fun: enjoy your family, friends and deals!
Get all of the tips and info on blackfriday at BlackFriday2010.com