LAS VEGAS – If you would like to contact your member of Congress, by phone or email, we’ve provided some handy information.  Keep in mind, you should check to see what Congressional District you reside in, before contacting a representative.

Senator Harry Reid                                                                                                              Phone: 702-388-5020                                                                                                                e-mail: Visit – click on Contact

Senator John Ensign                                                                                                           Phone: 702-388-6605                                                                                                               e-mail: Visit – click on Contact

Congresswoman Shelley Berkley                                                                                        Phone: 702-220-9823                                                                                                             e-mail: Visit – click on Contact

Congressman Dean Heller                                                                                                 Phone: 702-255-1651                                                                                                             e-mail: Visit – click on Contact Dean

Congressman Joe Heck                                                                                                       Phone: 702-387- 4941                                                                                                                   e-mail: Visit heck. – click on Contact Joe


Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s